Ways to Pay
Ways to Pay
The cooperative offers easy and convenient ways to pay your bill. Explore the options to find the best for your personal needs.
- Mail - Nemaha-Marshall Electric's monthy bill comes complete with a return envelope that you can insert your check and mail back to us at P.O. Box O, Axtell, KS 66403
** Please note that ALL mail goes to Kansas City to be sorted so please allow for additional time if using the postal service.
- Office - You may pay by check, cash or money order at our office at 402 Prairie Street in Axtell. Our office is open from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday, except select holidays. A drop box is also available at this location.
- Automatic Bank Draft - You simply print the authorization form. Please include all the information requested and be sure to attach a voided check or deposit slip. It will become effective when you see the "BANK DRAFT DO NOT PAY" message printed on your billing statement.
- Phone - Members can call 844-827-4758 and pay over the phone with a credit/debit card or check. We recommend members use their account number when calling to ensure accuracy. Also be prepared to create a 4-digit PIN number for security reasons. Nemaha-Marshall employees cannot take your credit/debit card or check information over the phone via our local phone number, you must call 844-827-4758 to pay via phone. This service is available 24 hours a day, weekdays, weekends and holidays.
- Online Bill Pay - Click the online bill pay button on the bottom of the home page to pay your bill online ( or this link https://nemahamarshall.smarthub.coop (link is external) ). This service is available 24 hours a day, weekdays, weekends and holidays. Members can also download the "SmartHub" app from the apple or android store on any mobile device. Simply search for the "SmartHub" app by National Information Solutions Cooperative.
- Pay Now- Clink the following link https://nemahamarshall.smarthub.coop/PayNow.html (link is external) to pay your bill without having to sign-up for online access. All you need is your account number and last name or business name. This service is available 24 hours a day, weekdays, weekends and holidays.
- Budget Billing
What is Budget Billing?
Very cold winters and hot, humid summers often lead to high monthly energy usage. With our Budget Billing option, you can avoid seasonal peaks in your electric bill by dividing your payments evenly over the course of the entire year. This plan makes it easier for you to budget and pay your energy bill each month, because you know your regular payment amount.
Budget Billing has 11 budget months and one settlement month (February) each year. During each budget month, your bill will include the budget installment that is due before the delinquent date listed on your bill. If your payment becomes delinquent when on budget billing, the budget billing plan will be void and the total amount due on the account will need to be paid in full. The budget installment amount is established based on past energy usage patterns at your service location. Your bill will also show the amount of your actual energy usage for that month and your current budget balance.
The amount you owe in the settlement month will include your actual energy costs for that month, as well as the difference (plus or minus) between the amount you paid during the previous 11 budget months and the amount of energy used during those months.
If you would like to sign up for Budget Billing please call the office so we can evaluate your usage history and set-up your budget installments.